Lung Care : Asthma Center : Programs Offered
- Asthma Workshops
Our team members are available to visit your facility and provide free asthma workshops. These sessions offer helpful information on asthma, allergies, the medications and specific equipment used to treat asthma. We have given programs in schools for faculty and school boards, as well as for community groups.
- Adult Asthma Education Program (Asthma 101)
This three session workshop offers day and evening programs on the Winthrop campus. Given by members of our clinical support team, this program has been developed from the AIR/Kaiser Adult Asthma Program and the National Institutes of Health Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Asthma. The program includes discussions of what asthma is, understanding and using your medications, prevention & avoidance, as well as the role of allergies in asthma.
- Clinical Services
- Adult & Pediatric Pulmonary Function Testing
- Adult Methacholine Challenge Testing
- Adult & Pediatric Allergy evaluations & testing
- Clinical Consultations in Pulmonary, Pediatric Pulmonary, and Allergy & Immunology
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation