Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery on Long Island, NY
The NYU Winthrop Hospital Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery on Long Island, NY is comprised of highly skilled, double board certified plastic surgeons. Our experienced team is proficient in a broad spectrum of cosmetic, functional and reconstructive surgeries and non-surgical procedures.
Long Island’s Best Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Maxillofacial Procedures – These complex procedures restore lost facial function resulting from accidents, birth defects and disease.
- Breast Procedures – Procedures range from breast augmentation, lifts and reduction to complete breast reconstruction due to cancer.
- Abdominal Procedures – Tummy tucks and liposuctions are popular procedures for a tighter, more toned physique.
- Other Body Procedures – Procedures such as thigh lifts, buttocks lifts and arm lifts can eliminate excess drooping skin and fat for a more athletic, toned appearance.
- Functional Procedures – Surgical procedures such as nasal and migraine surgery can restore function to an area and alleviate painful symptoms.
- Reconstructive Surgery – Cancer reconstruction, burn and wound care, and cleft lip and palate repair are types of reconstructive surgery performed by our skilled plastic surgeons.
Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
NYU Winthrop’s plastic surgeons perform minimally invasive aesthetic enhancement procedures on thousands of patients. These state-of-the-art techniques are safe, effective ways of rejuvenating the face and significantly reducing signs of age.
- Botox and Injectable Fillers – Our cosmetic surgeons offer popular cosmetic injection treatments, such as BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVEDERM™, fat injections and Sculptra®.
- Liquid Face Lift – Our cosmetic surgeons can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by adding volume to facial features with an array of injectable and dermal fillers.
- Lip Enhancement – This injectable cosmetic procedure is designed to add volume and definition to lips for a more youthful, sensual aesthetic.
- Acne Scar Reduction – Acne scar removal options such as microdermabrasion and laser skin resurfacing can diminish the appearance of scarring.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing and Skin Tightening – Our cosmetic surgeons use these advanced light energy treatments to smooth and improve areas of skin affected by wrinkling, sagging and sun damage.