All candidates for accredited training programs are selected through the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
Candidates for residency/fellowship through the NRMP participate through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). The program considers only individuals who have passed Step I of the United States Medical Licensing Examination® (USMLE) and who intend to take or passed Step II of the USMLE. This also applies to individuals who have passed Level 1 of Comlex and intend to take or passed Level 2. A limited number of candidates are selected for an interview; no candidate is ranked without an interview. Fellowship candidates must graduate from an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) residency program.
Candidates for our unaccredited fellowship programs (Hospitalist and MIS) should contact the respective coordinators and submit the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Include any and all activities since medical school
- Account for any time not in residency training
- Personal Statement (limit one page)
- Letters of Recommendation (up to three)
- Include one letter from residency director
- Include one letter from immediate superior of any activity after residency
OB Hospitalist Coordinator
Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Coordinator