Fellowships at Winthrop emphasize one-on-one faculty mentoring and focus on the development of progressive clinical and teaching skills.
All clinical experiences are supervised by Winthrop's faculty, which holds appointments at Stony Brook University School of Medicine. Impressive research opportunities are available with MD and PhD faculty as mentors. The fellowships have an excellent track record with career placement in both clinical and academic settings.
- Internal Medicine Subsepcialty Fellowship Programs
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship Program
- Pediatric Subspecialty Fellowship Programs
- MIS/Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Minimally Invasive GYN Surgery and Robotics