To apply for the program, an applicant must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates must be graduates of a U.S. or a Canadian Dental School.
- Be on track to graduate from a pre-doctoral program at the time of application.
- Must have passed Part I, National Dental Board Examination. Candidate must pass Part II of the NDBE before enrollment into the program.
- Must be proficient in the English language.
In addition, applicants for advanced education programs are considered on the basis of the following general criteria:
- Completed Application
- Grade Point Average
- Class Standing
- Transcript/Pattern of Academic Achievement
- Board scores
- Experience and Training
- Personal Interview
Admission criteria are applied equally to all participants regardless of race, sex, color, national origin, or religion. Winthrop University Hospital and our program encourage minority student applications.
Disclosure of Terms
Applicants to Winthrop-University Hospital's GME training programs have full access to contractual terms and eligibility requirements, as well as information on specific benefits. Please contact the Office of Academic Affairs for any further information.